L3 Communications Service
Factory Authorized Service Center
for L3 Communications Avionics.
Mather Aviation is a qualified dealer and FAA-certified repair station
for L-3 Communications avionics equipment. We support a wide variety of
specialized products manufactured at L-3 for business, general aviation
and military rotor/fixed wing aircraft. Our FAA-certified maintenance
and repair facility has full capacity to support L-3 products and to
keep you flying safely.
- Integrated Avionics System - Mather Aviation installs and supports the
L3 SmartDeck® integrated avionics system. The SmartDeck® provides industry-leading situational
awareness, superior graphics and innovative safety features. Mather
Aviation is proud to sell this premium, next-generation system that has
received STC and TSO certification from the FAA.
- Collision Warning Systems – L-3 is a pioneer in developing collision
warning systems. L-3 is a leading supplier to business aircraft
companies and offers an affordable collision avoidance solution for
general aviation and helicopters named Skywatch.
- Electro-Mechanical Standby Systems installed at Mather Aviation
provide pilots with reliable attitude and directional information during
- Solid-State, Electronic Standby Instrument Systems produced by L-3 can
be installed at Mather Aviation to replace a bank of traditional standby
- Stormscope Weather Mapping and Lightning Detection System – L-3’s Stormscope is the industry’s only "live" lightning detection system.
This system alerts pilots to all types of lightning and provides the
most comprehensive and real-time weather picture available.