Honeywell Aerospace is an industry leader in the manufacture and
development of avionics for every level of aviation. Mather Aviation is
a qualified dealer and repair station for Honeywell avionics products.
We can install, repair or overhaul any of your Honeywell Avionics.
- Altimeters – Mather Aviation supports the Bendix/King line of
altimeters. These altimeters include a broad spectrum of products for
use as navigation aids plus wide range of radar altimeter antennas and
radar altimeter cockpit indicators.
- Autopilots – The Bendix/King autopilot systems sold and supported by
Mather Aviation provide excellent flexibility and reduce pilot workload.
These fine instruments provide automatic flight control for nearly all
common flight situations.
- Compass Systems – You’ll never lose your way with an affordable auto
slaving Bendix/King compass system from Mather Aviation.
- Gyros – When Honeywell obtained Sperry, they flew to the forefront of
flight control manufacturers. Mather Aviation can install these fine
gyros at our state-of-the-art maintenance facility.
- Horizontal Situation Indicator – The Bendix/King Horizontal Situation
Indicators (HSI) we sell at Mather Aviation combine directional gyros
and a navigation indicator into one instrument. You’ll be able to get
information on your heading, course reference, deviation and glide slope
all in one visual read-out.
- Indicators - Mather Aviation offers Bendix/King’s complete line of
course deviation indicators, automatic direction finder indicators and
radio magnetic indicators. We have the display you need.
- Communication, Navigation & Identification – Mather Aviation carries
the Bendix/King family of avionics because these products offer our
customers a complete line of communication, navigation and
identification products. Bendix/King avionics give pilots the precise
information they need to fly safely.
Our FAA-certified repair station supports the entire family of Bendix/King
communication, navigation and indicator products including communication
systems, distance measurement equipment, global positioning systems
(GPS), marker beacons, navigation receivers, navigation/communication
systems, airborne flight information systems and automatic direction